How to choose the right garden pruner, Bypass or Anvil?
- With a bypass cutting tool, you draw a curved or straight blade past another blade - this creates a scissor-like motion that works well for cutting live green plants. The spongy, firm outer wall surrounding the stem yields easily to that bypass motion.Such as our product GPPS-1002 and GPPS-1003.
- With an anvil cutting tool, you bring down a straight blade against a wide anvil usually made of steel or hard rubber. Anvil pruners are better suited for dead and dried-out plants - the crushing motion causes the brittle stem to kind of explode and separate.Such as our product GPPS-1001.
We offer the lifetime warranty, if there are any quality problem, please contact us with our Customer Care E-mail email@example.com,, send your order number and take some photos of the product to us, we will provide a replacement to you ASAP.
- Product Name: 8" Professional Prunning Shears
- Model No.: GPPS-1002
- Bladder Material: Ultra-fine Polishing Technology
- Handle Material: Aluminum+PVC
Designs and Features
- Quality blade made of Ultra-fine Polishing Technology.
- Ergonomically designed non-slip handles are strong,lightweight,and comfortable.
- Pruners can cut up to 3/4" diameter size tree branches.This may vary depending on tree species.
- 100 % Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Drop forged body and handles.
Quality blade made of high carbon steel with Ultra-fine Polishing Technology.
Ergonomically designed non-slip handles are strong,lightweight,and comfortable.
Sap groove design to help keep pruning shears from sticking by channeling off sap.
Pruners can cut up to 1" diameter size tree branches.This may vary depending on tree species.